At Little Miracles, we aim to provide the highest quality care, working in partnership with parents to support each child’s development.
We recognise that each child develops at their own pace and we encourage them to thrive according to their personal stage of development.
We aim to provide a home from home environment, which is safe, warm and loving.
We constantly re-evaluate our services to ensure that we can continue to provide the highest standards of care.
- Little Miracles has a highly competent team caring for your child.
- Qualified trained staff work to respond and care for your child’s every need.
- On-going training is available to staff members to help maintain the highest of standards
- All staff are aware of the current legislation and guidelines relating to childcare
We carry out a rigorous recruitment process before employing only those whose vocation is caring for children. All of our carers go through a Garda Vetting Process.
We implement strict working policies and procedures and employ a level of staff to comply with staff / child ratios.
- We are open Monday to Friday, 8.00 am to 18.00 pm.
- We open all year round with the exception of Bank Holidays and the Christmas Period.