Toddlers (2 years – 3 years)
As your child enters our Toddler Room, they will become much more independent. At this stage, they are able to retain a lot more information and they begin expressing themselves by forming sentences. They now may have an increased level of vocabulary.
- Scheduled activities will be adhered to as much as possible
- Equipment and activities will be more advanced to help encourage your Toddlers stage of development.
- We will work hand-in-hand with you, to toilet train your child whenever they are ready.
- By this stage, your Toddler will be curious about socialising with other children, so this group gives them the opportunity to make friends and take part in group talk time.
- We provide you with a diary detailing a daily report of all sleeping, nappy-changing, nutrition, medical administration etc so that you can monitor your baby’s routine closely.